Bloom Lake Railway - Wikipedia

The project was commissioned for Consolidated Thompson Iron Mines to connect their new Bloom Lake mine (opened in 2010) near Fermont, Quebec with the existing Wabush Lake Railway in Wabush, Newfoundland and Labrador. The 36 km (22 mi) Bloom Lake Railway was …

Les Chemins de Fer au Labrador et à la Côte Nord du Québec

En 2010, le Consolidated Thompson a ouvert le Bloom Lake Railway pour desservir sa mine de Bloom Lake, située sur la frontière du Québec, pas loin des exploitations de l'ArcelorMittal à Mont Wright. Le nouveau chemin de fer composait d'un tronçon neuf de 19 milles (30km) et la plus grande partie du Wabush Railway.

QCM - Quebec Cartier Mining | AcronymFinder

The Bloom Lake deposit is situated approximately 10 km north of the Mount-Wright iron mining operation of Quebec Cartier Mining Company. Consolidated Thompson Exhibiting At PDAC 2006 The Bloom Lake deposit is situated approximately 10 km north of the Mount-Wright iron mining operation of Quebec Cartier Mining Company.

UPDATE 2-Consolidated Thompson finalizes WISCO deal | Reuters

Jun 09, 2009· Consolidated Thompson will be the manager of the Bloom Lake project and, once the mine is in commercial production, it will receive a management fee on a per tonne basis.

Richard Quesnel - Wikipedia

Throughout his 35-year mining career as a professional engineer and entrepreneur, Quesnel has contributed to the successful development of several large gold, copper, nickel and iron ore mining properties around the world. Consolidated Thompson: Bloom Lake (President and CEO) Taseko Mines: Gibraltar Mine (General Mine Manager)

Consolidated Thompson Signs Iron Ore Offtake and Credit ...

Montreal-based development and exploraton company Consolidated Thompson Iron Mines Ltd. (CLM), announced that it has entered into an offtake agreement and a credit agreement with SK Networks Co. Ltd.(SKN), a subsidiary of the third-largest Korean conglomerate, SK Group. ... one million tonnes of iron ore concentrate from CLM's Bloom Lake mine ...

Alain Roberge | Davies

Alain Roberge is a counsel in the Corporate, Commercial Real Estate and Finance practices at Davies Ward Phillips & Vineberg LLP. ... Imperial Bank of Commerce and a syndicate of lenders in connection with a US$250-million credit facility in favour of Consolidated Thompson Iron Mines Limited and The Bloom Lake Iron Ore Mine Limited Partnership.

UPDATE 1-Consolidated Thompson to raise C$125 mln in stock ...

UPDATE 1-Consolidated Thompson to raise C$125 mln in stock sale ... * To use proceeds at Bloom Lake property ... to fund potential acquisitions or expansion at Bloom Lake property in Quebec and ...

INSTITUT DE LA STATISTIQUE DU QUÉBEC Mining by the …

INSTITUT DE LA STATISTIQUE DU QUÉBEC Mining by the Numbers ECONOMY Mining investment in Québec in 2014 ... After acquiring the majority of shares for the Bloom Lake mining complex from Consolidated Thompson in 2011 and investing ... $0.9 billion in general rock work, $1.1 billion in capi - tal expenditures (non-residential construction ...

Consolidated Thompson-Lundmark Gold Mines Limited ...

April 11, 2006 12:49 ET. Consolidated Thompson-Lundmark Gold Mines Limited: Clarification of Press Release of April 4, 2006 Regarding Bloom Lake Feasibility Study

Consolidated Thompson Iron Mines Ltd.: Reminder of Annual ...

Consolidated Thompson Iron Mines Ltd. is an exploration and development company. CLM holds the Bloom Lake Iron Ore Property which is located in the Normanville Township, Duplessis County, Province ...

Consolidated Thompson Signs Agreement to Sell Iron Ore ...

Montreal-based Consolidated Thompson Iron Mines Ltd., a development and exploration mining company, ... This credit facility will be used to fund potential expansion at Bloom Lake and for general working capital purposes. The company's Bloom Lake iron ore deposit is located in Quebec. Subscribe to Canada-Asia News Service

Avoid these Dangerous Cliffs, and Find Your Value ...

Avoid these Dangerous Cliffs, and Find Your Value Elsewhere ... the important Bloom Lake iron ore mine in ... a $1 billion writedown relating to the 2011 acquisition of Consolidated Thompson ...

Iron ore miners (mainly in the Labrador trough) – Glenn ...

Aug 08, 2012· BBA did some technical report work for the Bloom Lake project when it was owned by Consolidated Thompson… those numbers were way of. As far as the juniors in the area go, I expect these deposits to have cash costs of $85-91+/t.

China, Australia to develop mine

China, Australia to develop mine ... general manager of Wuhan Iron and Steel, said the pending deal was a win-win under the current financial crisis. ... and to which Consolidated Thompson will ...

Mineral exploration has been a disaster since 2000 – Glenn ...

Aug 09, 2018· Bloom Lake (first developed by Consolidated Thompson, which was later bought out by Cliffs). Initial ore sales were in May 2010. ... the Bloom Lake mine shut down only after 5 years of operations. ... This entry was posted in general investing, mining, stocks.

Labrador Iron Mines Holdings Limited

Labrador Iron Mines Holdings Limited . PRESS RELEASE . ... Consolidated Thompson(Cliffs Resources) Bloom Lake Mine . The Port of Sept-Ȋles is the largest ... general market conditions, the uncertainty of future profitability and access to additional capital, risks inherent in mineral exploration and risks

Consolidated Thompson Provides Update on the Bloom Lake ...

TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - Oct. 5, 2008) - Consolidated Thompson Iron Mines Limited (TSX:CLM) ("CLM", or the "Company") provides the following update on its Bloom Lake …

Cliffs to put mines, rails, ports up for sale in Quebec, N ...

Cliffs acquired majority ownership of Bloom Lake — a mine in the iron-rich Labrador Trough that began production in 2010 — as part of its takeover of Consolidated Thompson Iron Mines Ltd. in a ...

Labrador Iron Mines Holdings Limited PRESS RELEASE

Labrador Iron Mines Holdings Limited PRESS RELEASE LIM signs rail service agreement with Genesee & Wyoming ... which carries iron ore from Cliffs Resources, (Consolidated Thompson) Bloom Lake Mine. About Genesee & Wyoming Inc. (NYSE: GWR) ... general market conditions, the uncertainty of future profitability and access to ...

[5] In calculating Cliffs' enterprise value and EBITDA multiple, we exclude the Bloom Lake portion of non-controlling interest ($1,074 million at the time of the Consolidated Thompson acquisition), and adjust EBITDA to reflect Cliffs' 75% interest in the asset. We employ this methodology out of a belief that including the carrying value of ...

Created: January 23, 2015 ORE MINE LIMITED PARTNERSHIP ...

Note: This Chart was prepared for the following entities: BLOOM LAKE GENERAL PARTNER LIMITED, THE BLOOM LAKE IRON ORE MINE LIMITED PARTNERSHIP, CLIFFS QUÉBEC IRON MINING ULC, 8568391 CANADA LIMITED, BLOOM LAKE RAILWAY ... CONSOLIDATED THOMPSON IRON MINES LIMITED Now known as: CLIFFS QUEBEC IRON MINING ULC

Management - Century Global Commodities Corporation

His investments and involvement in developing iron ore assets in Canada started in 2005 as a substantial shareholder in Consolidated Thompson Iron Mines Limited and a joint venture partner, through an affiliated company, of the Bloom Lake mine.

Cliffs' Bloom Lake hit with record environmental fine ...

Cliffs' Bloom Lake hit with record environmental fine. Frik Els ... company's $5 billion acquisition of Consolidated Thompson Iron Mines, took another beating on Wednesday. ... Bloom Lake General ...

Canadian Metals Appoints Hubert Vallee President's Special ...

After the sale of Consolidated Thompson to Cliffs, Mr. Vallee acted as VP Project Development for Phase II of Bloom Lake operation. He has also been involved as Senior Vice President, Project ...

Cliffs mulls closing Bloom Lake iron ore mine for lack of ...

Cliffs obtained Bloom Lake after acquiring Consolidated Thompson Iron Mines Ltd. in 2011. As of the end of 2013, the mine employed 579 people, 40 of which were local.

CONSOLIDATED UTAH GROUND-WATER INFORMATION LIST

Sandy City joined the District in 1990. Currently the District provides wholesale water to Salt Lake City and Sandy City. Surplus water deliveries are made to Jordan Valley Water Conservancy District and others depending on the status of water supply and system capacity. Contact: Michael L. Wilson, General Manager Phone: (801) 942-9685

CNW | Consolidated Thompson gets the approval to operate ...

March 06,2008- Consolidated Thompson gets the approval to operate the Bloom Lake iron mine . ... the Company is ready to launch the Bloom Lake iron mine, which is the first mining project to be ...